Google Webmasters Tools
Google webmasters tools reflects how Google looks any site online. Webmasters uses this tool to fix problems with the site if any. It offers lots of tools for webmasters with which one can improve the visibility of the site and fix problem if any. It will give you following information.
- It gives information about the pages which Google is unable to crawl. It is very important aspects as if Google cannot crawl the pages, the search engine visibility may go down.
- This is that information on a pages Google has returned to searchers for specifics queries.
It informs about
- These are the number of search queries which returned pages from your site.
- The Top search queries which returns pages in Google.
- Number of times your pages were viewed in Google’s search result.
- The number of times your listing were clicked on for a particular search query.
- Percentage of Times your listing was clicked for a particular search query.
- Average position of your website for a particular search query.
- The links linking to your site from other websites.
- Blocked URLs are those URLs that you don’t want Google other search engine to access, use a robot.txt file to specifies how search engine should crawl your site content. You can use Google Webmasters Tools to find out if your robot.txt is working as you expected.
- Google Webmasters Tools informs client if Google detects any malware on the site.
- Google Webmasters Tools informs you if Google detects any HTML Errors on the site.
Fetch as Google:
- Google Webmasters tool is used to submit a pages to Google. However Google does’nt guarantee that it will index every URL it crawls.
Google Analytics is free analytic tool use to analyze the web. It provides basic and statistical tools to do Search engine Optimization. It is one of the most widely used web analytics applications. It gives the following information…
- It is the information about total number of visitors your website has. It also shows what are the number of new visitors and returning visitors.
- Shows the time that visitors spends on your site.
- Amount of pages visitors view of your website.
- Amount of visitors visited to your site and returned immediately.
- Geographical location of your website visitors.
- The website which referred visitors to your site.
Web Traffic Reports:
- It informs about Total number of people visiting your site on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. It also provides your traffic states to previous years.
Details of Keywords:
- The Keywords that brings traffic to your website.
- The keywords which produces most sales.
- Keywords that keeps your visitors on your sites for longer durations.
- The webs pages on which visitors visit often.
- Web pages that brings more traffic to your website.
- Pages that are mostly leave by visitors on your site.
- it provides information about the conversion rates for the goals that are set on by client site.