PPC Services or Pay-Per-Click Advertising
PPC services or PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results. But, to earn a high return on investment you need a PPC company that’s experienced, generates leads, makes data-driven decisions & continually optimizes your campaigns. It is observed that 97% of online experiences begin with a search engine, but on average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, is a kind of internet/online advertising which is sponsored & used on a wide range of websites, which also includes search engines, where the advertiser pays a fee if a web user clicks on their ad. Hence the title, ‘pay per click.’ Pay-Per-Click advertising can also be named as “keyword advertising”.
The Basics of PPC
To have your site ranked on Google naturally or organically can take a lot of hard work, time and involves an in-depth knowledge of how websites are put together.
Here PPC helps and it takes less work, time and knowledge. PPC is beneficial & used for different kind of campaign goals, including:
- Increasing sales
- Generating leads
- Promoting brand awareness
PPC Services includes:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
How Does PPC Advertising Work?
PPC stands for pay-per-click. Essentially, you advertise your business content online so that a curious internet user can come across your greatness without going to all the way to page five of Google. It provides an easier way for website professionals to get clicks on to their website and maybe even fill in a form or shop around for a product.
But, there’s a price you pay to get clicks easily. Every time your business serves an impression (i.e. each time your ad shows up in user’s device screen) and someone clicks on your advertisement, you pay a fee.
To put it in simple words, if someone views your advertisement on their device screen and they click on your advertisement, you’ve surpassed your competitors and have won that ‘bid.’
Main Platforms For PPC
Google Ads (formerly named as Google AdWords) is the single most popular PPC advertising system in the world.
If you are not aware about web techniques, and are looking to have your site ranked on Google to bring new traffic to your site, then possibly a Google Adwords or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign is for you.
When someone clicks on your ad, you pay Google the current Cost Per Click (CPC) from your budget.
Similar to AdWords, Bing Ads is Microsoft’s version of Google AdWords & a pay-per-click platform showing ads on the Bing and Yahoo networks. The platform also utilizes Search Partners. Bing Ads is primarily keyword based advertising.
Like AdWords text or shopping advertisements, Bing Ads also display at bottom, top or side of the search engine results page (SERP).
Benefits of PPC Services
PPC is also known as “Pay Per Click” advertisement, Advertisers are charged when a user literally clicks on the ad.
Now, getting into the benefits of Pay Per Click,
- Time: Unlike organic search rankings that can take months or years to rank you on top results, PPC services gives you instant results and as soon as you pay for ad placement.
- Targeting: PPC campaigns can be customized to reach specific audiences. Examples of segmentation include educational level, geographical-targeting, age, income, marital status, industry, etc.
- Click through rates: User searches using terms that indicate high purchase expectation such as an item or brand-specific keywords will get more clicks than natural results. A great PPC campaign, be it any case not only generate leads but actually it generates sales.
Impact of PPC Services on Business
The main benefit of PPC or any advertising marketers is payment for results. When ROI (returns on investment) are not easy to measure, PPC permits advertisers/ promoters to pay for only the clicks they get on their ads.
This investment made is worthy which benefits with both valuable and highly effective profits. In our life, it pays to have mix of order to ensure balance. PPC as a part of balance plan digital marketing can fulfill all efficacy of promotional strategy. Sometimes you cannot afford and do not want to wait. PPC search engine helps you to get on top of SERP (Search Engine Result Page) instantly like:
- Pay Only When People Click
- Gather market information and feedback
- Advertise locally or globally
- Brand Recognition & Exposure
- Reach the Right People at the Right Time
- Testing audience/ users live and collect out the ad test outcomes in real time.
- PPC can measure & keep a track of the requests/ demands in marketing before you invest into a new business.
10 reasons of why to hire PPC Specialists?
If you’re a beginner to PPC, you may not be aware of the fact that it will cost you less to hire a PPC expert than it will to launch a campaign on your own.
Here are the top 10 reasons of why you should hire a PPC management specialist for your business.
- Keyword Research Isn’t Easy
- Irrelevant Ad Copy Could Result in Low Conversion Rate
- Tracking Requires Technical Expertise
- Only PPC specialists can understand All the PPC Terminology.
- Campaign Settings Can Be Confusing
- Prior Experience With Similar Clients
- Keeping Up With the Latest Change
- Specialists focus on landing page optimization
- Get real ROI (Return On Investment)
Top 10 PPC Services providers
- Disruptive Advertising
- Directive Consulting
- Ignite Visibility
- SEO Inc.
- Hanapin Marketing
- Corpzone Services
At The End
Pay per click is a must have online marketing tool, only very few businesses can afford to avoid it. For one’s brand & business betterment it’s a good decision to involve PPC techniques in your business. Hire our team of experts serving PPC services who will help you to get measurable results, Generate more sales& leads, First-Page exposure, Advertise Locally/Globally & more benefits instantly.