Online Press Release Distribution Services
Increasing real-time communication options have created new ways for business communications and breathed life into some old techniques. One of these is the familiar press release, first implemented in the U.S. in year 1955. Press release distribution services provide exceptional results for virtually any business, regardless of its size, profit margins, profile and industry.
What is a Press Release?
A press release is a written communication that reports particular but brief information about an event, circumstance, or other happening. It’s typically tied to a business or organization and provided to media through different kinds of channels.
The objective of press release strategies is to grab the interest of a journalist or publication. The press release should contain all the important information (who? what? where? when? how? and most importantly why?) for the journalist to simply build his own story.
What Press Releases Don’t Include
The importance of a press release rests in what it doesn’t include over what it does include. Because press releases crucially don’t — and shouldn’t — include advertisements, the public often views the information in a press release as trustworthy. De-emphasizing emotions and ignoring strongly worded expressions also improves credibility. This is significantly important when press release strategies contain negative information about your business, employees or the products your business sells.
Online Press Release Distribution Process
The online press release distribution process involves:
- Keyword research
- Industry and news angle research
- Press release composition by a professional copywriter
- Client press release review
- Story shared to Google News, Yahoo News, and other PR platforms.
- Press releases are read by thousands of readers & journalists all over the country.
- Enhanced exposure that leads to media coverage
The Main Purpose of a Press Release Distribution
There’s a difference between “news” and “press releases.” The main motive of all press release techniques is to promote something significant and specific.
A press release is a document that sticks to a strict format and there are a number of situations that might call for the use of a press release, such as:
- Company announcement– Reconstruction, expansion, re-location, new locations, strategic partnership, new financial backers or investors are all worthy of a press release.
- Product announcement– New products/ services, enhanced products, new brands, and new retail outlets carrying the product could all be announced through a press release.
- Initiative announcement– New internal or external projects that affects the company’s community would be appropriate for a press release.
- Employee announcement– New hires and promotions are worthy of a press release.
- Honors or awards– Awards or special identification given to an agency or a company, product, project, or employee are all press release-worthy.
- Research results– Releasing the outcomes of a survey or study of some type related to the business.
Impact of Press Release Strategies on Business
1. Instant Exposure
Content is king and distribution is queen, you need to bet everything on an outstanding copy that will drag in your potential buyers and make them daydream about your merchandise and talk about it in their sleep.
Each type of content plays a vital part that you simply can’t afford to avoid. For example, while landing pages help you introduce your brands and goods to the world and convert leads into customers, blog posts allow you to build a more personal connection with your readers, by answering some of their most burning questions, providing advice, expressing your expert opinion and sharing your insights with your audience.
2. Increased Sales Potential
Besides from bringing credibility and allowing yourself to stick in the public eyes, press releases can also boost your profit margins, by highlighting the most remarkable key advantages & features of your products that ranks your merchandise on top of any other alternatives currently available on the market.
You may feel the need to write and distribute press releases on different occasions, to announce a series of achievements, such as new technological developments, a product or service launch, a new partnership with a well-known company, a milestone that you have just reached or new additions.
3. The Opportunity to Brand Yourself as an Industry Expert
Press release techniques are an amazing way to establish trust and credibility in your field of activity.
An excellent PR campaign will provide you the chance to brand yourself as a high-authority artist/business owner and highlight the unique attributes of your products.
4. Increased Traffic to Your Website
As per the data shared by ereleases.com, 80 million people across the world go online daily, looking for unique insight and exclusive stories. This impressive number defines just how important it really is to use every trick in the book to push your feature to the top of your prospects’ newsfeed and improve your exposure.
Using press release techniques, you can do that, while also including one or two links to your blog or website, to guide your reader towards other platforms where you promote and sell your goods.
5. Important SEO Benefits
Press releases published by several media platforms will offer you valuable backlinks to your website. Also, by optimizing your content, you could increase its visibility online and make your articles searchable & reachable on the Internet.
Tags targeting to your topic and a set of relevant, industry and company-specific keywords are extremely vital elements that you should add to your copy to optimize your press releases and enjoy quick SEO benefits.
Top Press Release Company
The press release is a tool to reach out to the media to tell a newsworthy story. So if your business has hit a major milestone, launched a new product that will impact a market or anything else that would be of interest to your audience, you could use press release distribution services.