Digital Marketing is a concept, Promoting a business online using different-2 Internet Marketing Strategies. The rapture of Digital Marketing start-up in 1990’s and take-place in the market in 2000’s and in now-a-days, has become an obligatory part of many business or organizations. In earlier traditional, the forms of marketing included Commercials ads, bill-board ads, through radio, newspaper etc.… however, all such marketing channels have time & money constraints. But, with the emerge of digital marketing, companies can expand the desired information any-time and any-where.
Similarly, the customers or users can receive the updates, sales & promotional offers, fresh articles/blog posts, direct in their in-boxes or get in a single touch. Such information could be related to business, education, current affairs, entertainment, sports, shopping or anything else.
In layman language, Digital Marketing is doing online promotion of your business using different-2 tactics a with the help of digital or electronic devices such as, desktop, laptops, mobile phones or with the helps of any other digital devices- on INTERNET, known as Digital Marketing.
By doing such things on internet, you can Boost your website traffic, Generate potential leads & increase sales revenue with better brand awareness.
all these tactics helps us or allow us to show our business website to the people who are likely to be interested in our products and services.
Scope of Digital Marketing:
In nowadays, every business is going through online and as per a survey, around #1 website launched in every 4sec. which means whenever you are going to launch your website, you will stand at the end of million & billions of sites..
So, for better brand awareness or to get noticed by potential users you needs to be on first page of any search engine such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
And get ranked on #1 page is not so easy. That’s why every business should have a Digital marketing professional for better ranking on a search engine and Boost website traffic, so that a business can generate more potential leads & increase sales revenue.
Specific benefits of digital marketing include:
- Global reach– a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost– a properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Traceable, measurable results– measuring your online marketing with web analytic and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
- Personalization– if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness– by getting involved with social networking and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency– digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media. On the internet these campaigns can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates– if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
Basically “Digital marketing” works on major three concepts; SEO, SMO/SMM, and Google Ad-words or PPC. There are further marketing concepts & activities such as Mobile marketing, E-mail marketing and Affiliate marketing, these can be perform digitally or with the helps of digital devices but can’t be added as a part of Digital Marketing..