Content Writing Services
All successful digital marketing strategies are made around unique and high quality content writing, as content is king. Skilled content writers can create customized content for your business that will bring you more visitors, more paying customers, and more revenue.
What is Content Writing?
Content writing is the art and science of writing content (the words/phrase used on web pages, ads, promotional materials, etc.) but in an attractive form, so that it grabs the attention of the audience immediately. But, content writing has more important task to perform that is selling the actual worth of a brand, its products, and services.
Content writing strategies are important for succeeding online in the current digital world. Innovative design, content marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, SEO, and growth hacking are all parts of a complete digital marketing plan, but content writing is the one thing which binds it all together. Content gives your design a definition and lays the foundation for your content marketing, SEO, and growth hacking. Writing better content or text copy helps you to convert more readers into customers.
What is included in Content Writing Services?
Content Writing services is an important strategy to include in your business and its always better to hire professional services if you yourself are not expert enough.
- Unique content written in a manner that makes sure your message is being communicated in a tone appropriate for the topic at hand.
- Reader-focused, search engine-friendly content which will convert your visitors into customers and then into leads and boosts your website rank in the search engines.
- Web content writers with the proficiency, talent, and skills to craft website content that brings in new website traffic and improves your online revenue.
What do content writers write?
Good content will attract, engage and keep an audience because that audience begin to trust the brand and makes decisions based on that brand’s suggestions.
Skilled content writers are also responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that guide advertising visuals.
- Blog posts: These can range from 300 to 1500 words. They’re usually a bit more informal but it varies from client to client & their expectations.
- White papers: White papers are written in approx. 1,500-2,500 words and are informative, knowledgeable, educational documents that explain the base of a problem and how it might be solved. Usually, that solution will be linked to what the client sells, but the majority of the white paper will be objective and useful.
- Emails: Email campaigns are there to arouse interest, raise awareness and prompt an action. They have to be short, engaging and informative.
- Social media posts: Those short 140 character tweets and amusing Facebook updates don’t write themselves you know. Social media requires attractive content writing too.
- Case studies: Short articles which explains how a company has helped its customers. Case studies often have a plagiarized structure but a professional content writer or copywriter can find the story inside it.
- Industry reports: Sometimes we have to get a little heavy and write some complicated reports based on real research that informs or expands upon a certain issue, industry or trend.
- Website content: Writing for the web comes with its own set of rules and guiding principles: it’s a whole other skill set, but one many content writers have their own secret skills and ideas.
How Content Writing Helps
Clever content writing is the key to being attractive to your market. Content writers also known as Copywriters, they add value by seeing how the world views your business and writing in such a way that creates demand for your business.
Capture Your Client’s Attention and Keep Them Engaged
Your clients want to buy from a business that understands their needs, and the first place they’ll often start their research is your website.
A professional content writer can help you refine on what’s important to your clients and define your product or service in these terms, keeping them on your site longer and making them more likely to get in touch.
Save Time and Stay Connected with Your Clients
As an expert in your industry, you have a wealth of knowledge to share with your clients. Publishing regular content is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and keep your name front of mind with clients, but it can take you away from more important tasks.
A copywriter/content writer can help you save time and stay in touch by identifying and writing the best content for your purpose, and advising you on the most effective ways to distribute it.
Inspire Client Confidence
Clients are all too familiar with sales-heavy communication; their inboxes are overflowing with them. What will distinguish your content from every other email is authenticity.
A copywriter/content writer can bring an objective perspective to your messages and help you shed the sales speak. This inspires confidence in your clients, making them more likely to buy from you.
Build Your Reputation as an Expert
Your clients have unprecedented access to information and increasingly want the advice of specialists.
Professionally written content that educates and informs can help to position you as an industry expert, increasing the perceived value of your offering and positioning you as a trusted adviser your clients want to do business with.
Grow Client Loyalty
Customers expect to be kept informed, but they’re also faced with an avalanche of communications. An expert content writer can help your message get noticed by making it not only clear and concise but personable, even where word count is limited.
This demonstrates to your clients that you value them as individuals, inspiring loyalty and repeat business.
Top Content Writing Companies
- Yellow Advertising
- ABACUS Netlink
- GAJA Digital
- Organic Social
- Adroits Creative
- Corpzone Services
The right content can help you position your business in a way that inspires trust and confidence, sets you apart from your competitors, and makes you an agent of choice.
Quality content written by a professional content writer may cost you money more in the beginning, but your ROI (return on investment) in leads and sales generated should make it pay for itself many times over.