Powered by Lotame’s patented graphing technology, its identity solution connects all types of device identifiers, associated individual behaviors, and privacy choices into a single view, without dependence on cookies, the company said in a press statement.
Panorama ID is accessible to all digital advertising players and interoperable across the ecosystem via API, prebid and inbound/outbound server-to-server.
Created for the open web, Lotame Panorama ID is built from multiple inputs, including deterministic data like customer IDs and emails, and publicly available web data. It is an omnichannel and freely accessible identity solution that does not depend on third-party cookies to target consumers globally.
With this identity solution, marketers and publishers can:
1) Protect consumer privacy: Lotame Panorama ID will incorporate a universal opt-out, consumers will opt out once and that choice is reflected in real-time, persisting across every digital touchpoint, device and instance of identity.
2) Increase ad targeting accuracy and scale: By matching attributes across devices and domains to an individual, and with an open ecosystem approach of more than 90 platform partners, plus data from 180 providers in 58 countries, the Lotame Panorama ID leverages the most comprehensive collection of data points in the industry to accurately triangulate the right consumer for the right message.
3) Effectively measure campaigns: Lotame Panorama ID is a people-based metric that enables publishers and marketers to effectively target, measure, and deliver campaign reporting based on unique people rather than the unstable cookie ID or the threatened mobile ad ID.
4) Frequency cap by individual: With Lotame Panorama ID, advertisers and publishers can control how many times an individual, not a device, sees an ad across every digital touchpoint, device, and instance of their experience. This helps safeguard brand reputation for marketers, while ensuring a positive experience for inventory holders.
5) Work together: Lotame Panorama ID provides a common language for the ecosystem and an interoperable bridge for everything from ad targeting and delivery to analytics, optimisation, and attribution.
6) Increase revenue beyond contextual targeting: Publishers can use Lotame Panorama ID to access previously invisible audiences across browsers and see their rich multidimensional attributes and behaviors even on the first impression. They can go beyond the limits of contextual targeting to help marketers reach customers who have qualified for audiences based on their expressed passions, behaviors, and interests across all their devices and publisher domains, as well as outside of owned properties.
Andy Monfried, chief executive officer, Lotame, said, “With our Panorama ID, we’re giving the marketplace equal opportunity to compete, improve consumer relationships, and deliver outstanding, diverse, ad-supported content across the open web and connected devices.”